Tuesday 15 April 2014

Nail Art - Leopard Print & Studs {Pale Pink & Gold}

Hello!

Just a quick post today to show you the nail art I'm currently wearing. Yep, I finally found some time for nail art!

I was feeling a little bit uninspired so decided to have a look through some of my previous nail art designs....of course I couldn't go past a little bit of leopard print and I just love this pale pink and gold colour combination, so I decided to sort of re-create a mani I had done a little while ago.



I love mixing leopard print and studs, and if you have a look through my previous designs you'll see I love the 'two accent nails' look. I think it just has the right balance, it's nice to have a bit of a mix of patterned and plain.


I didn't have time this time around, but I'm hoping that I will have a nail art tutorial on how I do my leopard print pattern up soon, seeing as how it is one of my favourite designs!


Colours used for this design:

Sinful Colors - Easy Going 
Hello Kitty - Golden Girl
BYS - Black Satin

What do you think of this design? What nail art would you like to see next?

Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. I love this! Leopard is my FAVORITE and I really like the way it looks with a pretty pastel pallete!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Leopard is one of my favourite prints too! It goes with everything :)

      Delete